Sunday, September 10, 2006

hey hey! i finally decided to make a new blog! Just wanna treat here as a place to say what i wanna say and also share what is going on around me with you guys. LOL! another reason is that my previous blog is DEAD! so, starting with something new is always good! [: CHEERS!

Actually i spent the whole day with my mom today..

MORNING: woke up very early to accompany my mom to amk market for breakfast.
AFTERNOON: when to compass point with mom and aunts to get my new phone which is nokia 6208! Finally, got a new phone for myself with my savings for the pass few months! [:
EVENING: when to expo with them for food festival and great john little sale. It was so boring as there is nothing for me to buy at all as the food is not really nice too -.- !
NIGHT: Alone at home as mom went out to play MJ, bro went to drink with his friends and dad is working. Haven have my dinner yet as i'm just too lazy to go and buy or even cook for myself.

After all, it's a tiring day but at least i spent a day with my mom!

Ps: grace, thanks alot for helping me! [: AND I'M STARVING LIKE HELL NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home