Thursday, December 07, 2006

Just came back from gary's house. LOL! dude, thanks for driving me back! [: dota like siao at his house and then, at around 5 am plus, he drove me out to geylang just to eat roti prata.. -.- Requested him to send me back so early is because my mom will be going to thailand today for 5 days. So, kind of like came back early to accompany her! I WILL MISS YOU MOM! ]:

Will be working on wed & thursday next week! YEA YEA! Friday too but another job that Gary introduced just for one day only. I'M HAVING HOLIDAY NOW!! WHEE! i wanna earn more more more $$$$$$~!

About the genting trip, maybe i will not be going already as ck cant go, caused lun and eryvn dont wanna go too. ]: Nvm, can save money too! [:

TUESDAY'S COMING! *HINTS HINTS*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home