Thursday, February 08, 2007

AHEM! may i have your attention please. Let me proudly introduced my one and only favourtie BANANA PRATA! Contain small pieces of banana and the great banana syrup over it! YUM! Although it cost $2.50 which is quite expensive, i'm sure to tell you that it is totally worth it! One piece can actually make you SUPER FULL! right lun? :D I shall tell you guys where is it next time as i dont know too. =X just somewhere near YCK la!

Going town again. Seriously, i need to get some shirts SOON as my mum is asking me whether i get them like, everyday? haha. BY TODAY! i will or MUST get something. =\ Going to meet up with JASON my cousin later on. YEA YEA! is like super long ago since we met. [:

HOLIDAY, i guess. HAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home