Saturday, March 24, 2007

After asking my bro "ni yong hao le mah?" like about more than 15 times, FINALLY! I got to use the com.

Went to collect my 30 dollars pay today and it took me a long time. First, i missed the shuttle bus to my workplace and then, i missed the shuttle bus again when i'm leaving there! What's worst is that during weekdays, there will be lesser shuttle buses and so, each will come about 20 mintues later. -.-

Because of this, i'm late for the farm & gwen gathering. =\ SORRY! but guys, is worth waiting for me right? i nv fail to entertain you all. HAHA! On the way there, saw faris, mike & lun at town. After about 1 hour plus, gwen as usual, went to meet bin and lun they all went to watch soccer at some FAR FAR place. So, is left with THE FARM! We enjoyed ourselves, talking crap, laughing & also catching up with one another! [: We MUST have more this kind of outing yea?
This is when WH was talking to her friend for about 15 minutes & causing us not able to go far east because when he finally STOPPED, there COMES the rain. SEE HE'S TALKING BEHIND! tsk.


the farm. :D

GWEN: meet up soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn again yea!

LUN: THANKS AGAIN! I LOVE YOU! [[: haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home