Tuesday, May 27, 2008

HELLOOOOO! "How you doing?" My favourite greeting line nowadays! HA. :D Curent life is less stressful as FYP is finally finishing soon! This means more time to sleep, less jumping time. (jumping as sleeping on the bus is like a jumper!) Completed my 3000 plus words FYP report last night and this means that there is only FYP poster presentation left! (: Though we had been staying back almost everyday, I'm glad that we are working great as a team, no matter how tough the experiments are, we were always having lots of fun in the lab. Seriously, thank God for giving me all these fun-loving teammates. (you know who you are!)

FARM FARM FARM! THEY ARE AWESOMEEE! :D Thank you for always compromising with my real packed up timetable due to work and FYP. Trying their very best to meet up with me every week. This simply made me love you guys more!

Just got my first UT result which is proteomics UT1. I got a C ): Seriously, is time to work even harder! FOCUS RANDY FOCUSSSS! & YES I CAN! :D

oh oh, Hillsong united concert was great and it had simply changed my life to a better one! :D

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

randy darling, i miss your ccb face ):

10:16 PM  
Blogger weihoww said...

i miss your wire mesh hair.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Randy said...

i miss jingy yi's fuck face and wei how's pork accent.

10:33 AM  
Blogger weihoww said...

update your blog more frequently leh.
and let's take better pictures so i can upload on my blog.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home