Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Just came back from soccer. Although only a few of us, i enjoyed it as we are like laughing at one another through all the match. I felt that my body like very soft and weak while playing just now and this cause me didn't played well jsut now. SORRY! =/

OMG! Just found out from mike that this semester is actually 11 weeks long! AHHH! I will try to attend all the first 9 weeks so that the last 2 weeks i dont need to go. I remember that i have to start doing presentation everyday again. Kind of nervous as i already didn't do presentation for quite long and this time, we have to present infront of unfamiliar classmates. =X God bless me.

Just read Yi quan's blog and feel kind of sad. So i have something to say to YQ here: I know is really difficult for you to come down from so far to play soccer with us and see all of us joking around playing. Maybe you are more into soccer but to us, what actually is the main purpose to organise soccer every week is for us to gather and so our bonding strong. It is just like a one day gathering for us to have fun. Hope you understand. After all, it is ok that if you really don't wanna come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home