Sunday, September 17, 2006

Slept really early last night as i'm too moodless to do anything. Woke up due to the freezing cold air-con and nothing have change. As usual, i do my part of housework which is to make the bed for everyone as this is the most easy housework to me i think. =/ Think of finding a job to work as part time but i can only work on saturday and sunday. So, if i work, i will not be able to spend times with friends as i will be busy from monday to friday due to school work. But first thing, will i be able to find a job that i only need to work on these 2 days. GUYS! if got any of this job, please intro me as i just wanna earn some bucks for myself.

Waiting for my mom to come back from the market with my breakfast. Hope she does buy for me!

*Staying at home today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home