Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Quite surprised that i can actually woke up at this time as i slept at 3 ytd. Not my usual self, should sleep longer. =/ Decided to form a dota team which consist of me, ck, lun, sl and clif as we are trashed by public people ytd and so, wanna train as a team and trash the public back. =]

Meeting friends to play soccer at TPY on 4pm later on. As usual, i will leave my house on 3.30pm to late for a while as people staying at TPY are getting less punctual nowadays due to my influence i guess. =X Think that today don't really have many people as faris they all are schooling and KT is always working. -.- Hope it is going to be fun too without them.

Just found out that my school reopen is only next thursday! DAMN! so fast.. haven enjoy myself enough yet. Havee to go back to the life of presentations and RJ everyday. ]= And going to change a new class in RP in this term and this means that i have to know a bunch of new people and adapt to a new studying enviroment with them. Hope that can get a fun class and also NICE GIRLS! =D

*i miss W24K.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home