Monday, October 30, 2006

Ton at nic's house on sat night with yi quan, kk and dar. As we did not ton for quite sometimes and so, decided to yea! Playing game together with 6 laptop linked with including Jonathan[nic's bro]. FUN! [: Watching yq asking nic numerous times to cook two packets of maggie mee he brought from home for him as he is really hungry. FUNNY! [: Watched with kk "hollow man 2" as everyone had fell asleep. LAME! -.- *Watching two hollow men fighting with one another! Luckily they fought in the rain if not, we will not be able to see anything.

But overall, it's GREAT! [[:

Went to school today forgetting that i have an understanding test. PHEW! Luckily it's quite easy! For the rest of the time, I'm like half-dead. Don't know why but i felt really sick and uncomfortable. Gary bought me two panadols which really helped me lots! But now, i'm still feeling a bit sick and damn go away you damn flu!

Btw, I think I do not get the job as they didn't call me but call my friend, peiru. This means that i will not be working this week. Hope that they will call me on next week, if not, i think that i confirm not be working at there le. CALL ME!! ]:

Should i change to biomedical? or stick with biotechnology?

Gary: THANKS DUDE! [: But please buy chocolates when i'm not sick so that i can eat it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home