Sunday, October 15, 2006

Went to Orchard ytd with dar, jk and ck. The objective of going there was actually to accompany me to buy slippers! But can't really find any nice ones or the price is just too ex. ]: So mission failed for me! Went to take quite a few times as we were too bored and so, accompany to find his gf who is working there. not bad at all dar [: About 10 plus, Ck went home first as i decided to go Kbox with ssl, dar, jk, fabian and lun.

I hardly go Kbox as i'm not really familiar to the songs there and most importantly, it's damn EX! But just to spend more time with my bastards like dar and ssl who i didn't meet up with for one to two weeks. [: As predicted, most of the songs there are chinese songs and the english ones are so damn old la! like, "top of the world" and "lion sleeps tonight"! I sang lion sleeps tonight which was so funny! :D Fabian and swee lee left earlier as Fabian has something on and Swee lee gonna work the next day which is today. So left with 4 of us but we still enjoyed outselves. The price for the whole night is $27.50! DAMN EX but it is worth it as it was a fun night! [:

Some pics with my missed bastards:

Dar and I ! [: i love this pic!
Swee lee and I!

Reached home at about 7am plus and slept all the way till 4pm plus! SHIOK! [: Going to study for my tml science UT now! Think it will be kinda tough. BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home