Sunday, September 24, 2006

Haven been bloggin this few days cause i'm like too lazy to. But due to my great determination to share with you guys about me and also knowing that you guys are missing me =/, i decided to blog again!

Friday: Went to school for my science lesson. The facilitator is quite a nice guy who is always smiling and most importantly, he is damn tall! Enjoyed myself during the lesson as i have made some new friends and also the problem is finally about BIO! whee~ MORE MORE MORE BIO PLEASE! Found out that my class is quite lame class. LOL!

Saturday: REALLY NOTHING TO DO AND EVERYONE IS SO BUSY! I and ck decided to go lun's house and slack. After playing a few matches of DOTA at this house, we went to have "5 stars" chicken rice [near chom chom] for out dinner. Is really damn NICE! will find one day and go again! We are organising for night cycling on this coming saturday. Hope that many people will be going.

Sunday which is Today: Accompany my mom to her friends house for dinner and i watched Singapore idol final there. This year is like abit weird as it is not as exciting like last year and they make it like a WWE. dont know why. haha. My mom just told me that my newphew will be come on wednesday to stay as he will be celebrating his one month on thursday at my house! WHEE~ miss him so much. awww.

That's all for today. TML SCHOOL AGAIN... ] :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home