Saturday, December 09, 2006

A WORST day in my life.

Preparing to go for work:
I can't find my usual belt as i do not know where my mom hide it before she went thailand. -.- Eventually, i borrow one of my second bro's belt which i'm not very used to it. Next, i cannot find my white puma shoes as my first bro wore it and so, i have to wear another nike shoes which is very big and i don't like it. After lots of walking during work, it causes pain at the back of my both feets. ]:

On the way to work:
Due to some miscommunication between me and my second bro while i'm asking him where to take 854 to yishun, i actually took the correct bus but at the wrong side which brought me all the way to bedok. When i reached bedok, it is already 440pm and i am starting work on 5pm. ]: So, i decided to took a cab down to yishun. Luckily, i met a nice taxi uncle that helped me to rush to work. But guess what? While he was rushing for me, a police car went passed and so, he had to slow down again and wait till the stupid police car to disappear. How unlucky can i BE?!?! Because of this, i'm late for 5 mintues and the cab fare costed me 15 dollars. AHHH!

During work:
Here is one of the nice part of my day.
The job:
-Recording down the intake and return of towels from each member
- Folding of the towels used.
- Check all the facilities are in good form like the tennis court and pools.

So, it is quite of easy to handle but there are still some part that i still not sure about. =Overall, it is quite fun too, working with those guys as they are like joking around which is quite funny. And most importantly, the room has radio on and it is on 98.7fm! I LIKE! [:

After work:
Found of that my pay is just 5 dollars per hour as some of the money is into my CPF! ]: But is okay as it is quite fun working there.

So, the total amount of money i earned today:
Work for 5 hours [$25]- cab fare [$15] = $10! ]]:

Thanks dad for accompanying & treating me for dinner as i'm broke! [[:

BAD DAY I HAD! ]]]:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home