Thursday, January 11, 2007

Went Suntec with Gary, Wilson & Douglas today just to accompany Gary to buy a present. SEE! HOW GREAT ARE WE GARY! [: But also Gary requested to take cab down from RP then I got the mood to go if not, is like SUPER far? lol. Quite nice shopping with them although they always go into CD shops. -.- Is like we went to 4 different CD shops in SUNTEC today? haha. Please guys! no more CD shops ok? if not i'm going to ask "where is the nearest polyclinics?" like Wilson! LOL! You guys will understand. =
Oh btw, my first elder bro bought me a pair of puma shoes as he don't want me to wear his shoes anymore! At first, i'm still kind of pissed off as i already decided what shoes i going to buy and without asking me first, he just bought one for me & ask me not to buy the one i want. ]: But after all, it's NICE LA! & i like it! =\ THANKS BRO! Kinda touched and again, i'm sorry of being rude.

Found out that i'm not working on NEXT NEXT WEEK sat & sun. ]: It means that one week without extra money! sad..

GWEN: i'm HERE FOR YOU! meet up soon to transfer songs yea? haha. :D

Math UT tml.. God, please make the test without A maths questions! Although it is quite impossible -.- Gonna study now! Sorry for such a random post. LOL!

- is better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home