Thursday, September 21, 2006

Went to my new class today. Hmm.. all like so quiet at first but in the end, still very quiet expect for one guy which is a hip-pop wannabe. Everything like " oh man! so cool man!" Really made me damn irritated! As usual, i got into a class that have no pretty girls. =/ But is okay if they are just nice people. HOPE SO! =X so far so good.

It is a tired day today. Have a nightmare last night causing me to only have 2 hours of sleep. And problem today is no difficult but so much things to find out. TIRED! just finished my refelction journal. Just 300 plus words! -.- die die. Hope it will get better thorugh out the days.

CHARLIE CALLED ME JUST NOW! omg! really missed him so much and he said my voice broke le cause sounded different. -.- ! I think is just that is didn't talk to me on phone for a long time. Talked for quite long and then i need to do my work le. PROMISED to go indo with him during dec! We just got so much things to talk about. Like $9.00 plus chicken rice in AUS.. =/

Charlie: NO WORRIES dude. Everything will turn out fine. Remember! we are the best group of friends! [:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home