Thursday, November 02, 2006

BOO! i'm bored and so here to updated some stuff that happened to me recently:

SCHOOL: I got a D+ for my first culture UT! ahhh! ]]: But my predicted grade is still B. All thanks to my daily grades! [: Had my seocnd culture UT today. Hmm, i have a very bad feeling that i will get a bad grade again as the test paper was totally crap like asking us to describe a piece of grafftti! HOW TO! -.-

FAMILY: Baby Kyler didn't come back for two weeks already! OH MAN I MISS HIM! Hope that will be able to see him net week! And i will upload his new photos. Think he gotta change lots as you know, baby changes fast! Mom going to genting on friday. She is like so scared of me alone at home nothign to it and so, she went to buy lots of bread and chips for me. LOL! -.- btw, i will miss you MUM! [:

FRIENDS: hmm. have not meet up with lun for quite sometime! BUT, we going to meet up tml night at chom chom again but this time is different! Think quite of bastards going which is great as we are going to celebrate for YQ as tml is his birthday! [[:

- happy bithday YQ! damn! i'm the youngest in the group now! -.-

Going to turn in soon! nights! GARY MY GOD, PLEASE DRIVE TML! [[:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home