Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I AM FINALLY 17! [: Had a really great day at home celebrating my birthday with both my friends [although quite a few didn't come due to exams] and my whole family [This year, including kyler].

Here are the people that i wanna thank:

Swee lee & darren: Thanks for celebrating with me although both of you are having exams the next day. And also, buying the black forest cake for me! Although i prefers mango cake. =\ I really appreciated it! [:

Wei Lun: Thanks for cracking your brain to think of different places to celebrate with me although most of it was like "chom chom, dont know leh, chom chom, i anything de... and more chom chom."=\ But i'm still happy that you came and celebrated with me! [:

Jing kai: Thanks for spending the countdown night for my birthday although you were like playing com and even forgetting my birthday. -.- But I enjoyed watching all the pretty babes on tv at about 4 to 6am with you! And at least, you didn't jam my whole toilet this time! [:

Gwen: I LIKE THE SLIPPERS! Thanks! [:

Those people that wished me happy birthday: THANKS! At least i know you guys care! [:

Most importantly, my PARENTS: Mum, thanks for spending all your time preparing all the food for the steamboat. Dad, thanks for trying your best to make all my friends comfortable and serving them all the food that mum prepared during the steamboat! =\ I LOVE YOU BOTH! [:

No matter what, this will be one of the most memorable day of my life and thanks for everything you guys done for me! [: And i will appreciated all of them!



Dad, bastards & I! [:


He started to talk and smile alot now! [:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home